5Peaks Course Orientation Runs
Club Fat Ass is a grassroots sports club with a worldwide vision. Their members host running, triathlon, cycling and other "active lifestyle" events for fellow members. We are pleased to say that Club Fat Ass will be hosting FREE Orientation Runs for the British Columbia Coastal Series!! This is perfect for anybody who wants to get to know the course. There will be faster and slower pace groups on each course, so there's something for everyone.
- Course orientation runs for the BC 5 Peaks events
- Fun and free group runs with some old friends and maybe some new ones
- Combination of single / double track. Moderate technical difficulties
- Faster and slower pace groups on each course, so there's something for everyone
- Trail runners of any ability who would like to discover something new, but might not want to go it alone
- Trail runners who are registered or thinking of signing up for the 5Peaks races. Get to know the trail you will race on so you can kick some butt on race day!
Entry is FREE, though registration is required, so we can have an idea of how many people to expect! Click on the links above to register for the individual events.