Individuals will register for races as they would if they were registering individually, but during the registration process you will have the option to put in a Team Name. Team Captains: Please ensure your team members have the exact wording and spelling of your team name. So now all you have to do to get started is:
- Choose from one of 5 races in each region or register for the entire series of five!
- Appoint a team captain
- Choose a team name
- Register: each individual team member has to register online. You will have the option to put in a team name at the end of the registration process, or select from the drop down menu.
Scoring and Points System
Your team/club name must be clearly indicated on your registration in order to qualify your points towards that team/club’s standings. No changes or additions will be permitted after the race.
- Points will be awarded as follows:
- 1st – 10 points
- 2nd – 9 points
- 3rd – 8 points
- 4th – 7 points
- 5th – 6 points
- 6th – 5 points
- 7th – 4 points
- 8th – 3 points
- 9th – 2 points
- 10th onwards – 1 point
- Team points are totaled based on all event categories (ie. sport, enduro, and half marathon) for each race.
- Team points are totaled for each event with highest cumulative score winning the team title at the end of the season.
- Our points system works such that the more people on your team, the higher your score, even if you aren’t all speedsters!